Join the EFB
How will EFB help you?
Employers have a huge responsibility to manage religion and belief in the workplace and face significant reputational risk and costs if they get it wrong.
Organisations that care about the well being of their workforce and freedom to reflect the diversity of cultures and religions in a fully inclusive working environment will benefit from membership of the EFB as part of their Equality and Diversity Strategy.
The EFB is a growing employer network, not affiliated to any religious groups and independent of Government. We have been established by leading employers to share best practice on religion and belief as part of their commitment to diversity and Corporate Social Responsibility. We help our members to solve real-life dilemmas which may include advice on how to resolve conflict, but also provides a unique source of best practice to ensure workplace harmony and bring business benefits.
An inclusive workplace means that employers not only comply with the law but understand the changes they could make to enable workers of any faith or belief to contribute fully to the workplace. We help to achieve this by bringing together employers, experts and lawyers to talk about the many and complex issues they face and the solutions they have developed.
Members of the EFB have access to our expertise developed by aiding employers with many different questions on subjects as diverse as: religious festivals, monitoring, conflict with other equality issues, communication, customer preference, food and drink, multi-faith groups, education and training and quiet space/prayer rooms to mention a few. This helps employers with staff recruitment, retention and satisfaction as well as avoiding costly tribunals and disputes.
What do you get when you join?
- Instant access to the EFB helpline for expert help and policy advice
- Access to the member only area of our highly informative website
- Regular legal updates, briefings and regular e-bulletins on legislation, case law, current affairs and opinions that influence best practice
- Publications and training materials with emphasis on the practical aspects of applying legislation, best practice dealing with disputes and the decision making process
- Networking with leading employers and legal experts
- Member events including masterclasses, roundtable discussions, topical seminars with advice from top lawyers and experts
- An Annual Conference and Awards Ceremony with discounts for members
- Access to high profile briefings and events e.g. Mock Tribunals, Parliamentary Receptions at discretionary rates
- Access to e-quality, the EFA's a cross strand diversity benchmarking tool, at a minimal administration charge
- Representation at the highest levels to influence Government and other bodies
- Involvement in lobbying and media campaigns
- Membership of the Employers Forum on Age at a discounted rate
For full details on membership please contact Amir Kabel on 020 7922 7792 or email email@example.com
If you would like any more information about the EFB please contact us.